Last year in ISM 1, I was given the opportunity to explore the field of pediatrics. Being the amazing opportunity that it was, this year I have decided to take a different approach. I am using this year in ISM to explore into something that I am equally as passionate about: music. This online portfolio will highlight all of the successes that I am able to accomplish, as I aspire towards improving my knowledge and understanding of music production and music performance.
- Jake Hoang
- Began playing piano at 7
- Began playing violin at 12
- Began playing guitar/singing at 13
- Joined the Pioneer Heritage Middle School Choir at 13
- Varsity Choir at Frisco High School at 14
- Began teaching piano at 14
- Lion Corp Choir at Reedy High School at 15
- TMEA All State Member at 16
- Chorale Choir at Reedy High School at 17
Music has always been a hobby and a passion of mine - I am looking forward to exploring this part of my life into a much greater depth.